General Rules for the Instant Publisher Panels
• Each publisher panel requires a valid email address, which will be used for receiving the login info and exchange communications.
• The email used at panel creation can not be changed later because it is used for account identification on the system itself as well as on the advertisers areas.
• The minimum amount to cashout is $10, there is no maximum, meaning that the earnings could accumulate indefinitely if so requested.
• Any instant panel is declared "staled" if no traffic / impressions have been received for 3 consecutive days, the limitation will be lifted once the traffic gets resumed.
• Every "staled" account will get scheduled for deletion (after another 3 days) if the minimum payment to cashout has not been meet and the traffic is not flowing.